Infosys Salesforce practice at a glance
- 8,000+ CRM consultants offering end-to-end services
- Team of 3000+ salesforce cloud experts with 1000+ certifications, delivering 350+ engagements
- Our service offerings span across Process and domain consulting, package consulting, implementation and development (Greenfield transformation programs), application rationalization and modernization initiatives on Salesforce (legacy to SFDC migration), managed services CoE, CapEx to OpEx ROI analysis and Force.com programs.
- Infosys Salesforce practice also brings in rich domain expertise through various innovative micro-vertical solution offerings such as Re-imagining Care as a Service on Force.com for Healthcare and Customer Advocacy for Retail vertical which address your specific vertical needs
- Expertise includes integration with different kinds of backend systems and mobile platforms
- Salesforce deployment experience spanning across different industry verticals- Financial Service and Insurance, Healthcare, Retail and CPG, High-tech, Discrete Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities and Services.
Infosys Salesforce execution services for application development and support services include Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, App Cloud, Communities, Heroku, IoT, Wave Analytics and many other AppExchange technologies.
In addition, we have has built strong partnerships with Salesforce independent software vendors (ISVs) — including Apttus, CloudSense, CloudCraze, FinancialForce, ServiceMax, and Vlocity — to innovate faster and serve customers better.
Last but not least, we have a diverse set of vertical-specific solutions for life sciences, insurance, consumer packaged goods (CPG)/retail, discrete manufacturing, and high-tech industries, which enable us to navigate customers towards high performance.
# Service lines
# Salesforce Expertise
# Certifications (5033)
# Geographic Focus
Languages: Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
International: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Finland, Germany, India, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Canada
United States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
# You will also like these agencies
Accelerating Business Outcomes
We accelerate your business outcomes with Salesforce.com through our focus on digital transformation, best-of-breed tools and frameworks, and world-class consulting and implementation expertise across the end-to-end Salesforce spectrum.
Business Consulting, Integration, Implementation, Post Implementation
Since 2006, Tech Mahindra has been a valued global partner for Salesforce.com. Our expertise encompasses an extensive background of large enterprise implementations, integrations, support & maintenance as well as development of solutions on SFDC platform.
Salesforce Strategy, Consulting, Implementation, Management Services
As the 55th largest company in the Global Fortune 500, NTT provides enterprise-grade digital business transformation and business consulting with world-class advisory, implementation, and management of cloud applications for industries globally.
Consulting, Implementation, Custom Development & Migration Services
Since 2006, Zensar has been a valued Global partner for Salesforce. We have a Strong Salesforce Practice with best industry focus with a host of in-house implementation techniques and methodologies that are highly customizable to suit client's CRM needs.
We humanize the digital relationship with your customers
Based on data & customer insights we help our clients drive measurable results by building better customer relationships. We orchestrate customer experiences across all of the company’s touchpoints. Data & analytics provides efficiency through automation