Trusted partner providing full range of services for nonprofits
All of our Salesforce-certified consultants share a passion to help non-profit organizations to excel using Salesforce for all processes including grant-making, fundraising, membership, and finances. One of our specialisms is grant-making solutions and we have developed grantFlex, a free application built on Salesforce’s non-profit success pack with a range of optional add-ons.
We offer a full range of services:
- CONSULTANCY: Guidance on best practice to challenge your current processes and design a solution to achieve your objectives that are based on proven successes.
- IMPLEMENTATION: Build powerful and robust solutions on Salesforce to empower your organization to improve collaboration, reduce costs, increase efficiency, save time and increase your impact.
- SUPPORT: Access to our team through our evolve support service to provide guidance when you need it to improve user adoption and continually adapt and improve your solution.
- PRODUCTS: Our Product Innovation Team’s mission is to standardize proven solutions to fast-track implementation and share best practices among non-profit communities.
We commit up to 8% of our profits to benefit our non-profit communities.
- Our mission is to guide nonprofits through every step of Salesforce adoption, from solution design and process change to implementation and support
- Our Product Innovation Team’s mission is to standardize proven solutions to fast-track implementation and share best practice among nonprofit communities
- We have a social mission to commit up to 8% of our profits (based on the 8 in hyphen8) to benefit nonprofit causes and are proud members of the Pledge 1% program
# Service lines
# Salesforce Expertise
# Industry Expertise
# Certifications (146)
27 x Salesforce Certified Administrator
16 x App Builder
12 x Platform Developer I
12 x Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
10 x Sales Cloud Consultant
7 x Experience Cloud Consultant
6 x Service Cloud Consultant
5 x Pardot Specialist
5 x Salesforce Certified Business Analyst
5 x Sharing & Visibility Architect
5 x Data Architecture & Management Designer
5 x Advanced Administrator
4 x Platform Developer II
4 x Application Architect
3 x User Experience Designer
2 x OmniStudio Developer
2 x Javscript Developer I
2 x Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer
2 x Education Cloud Consultant
2 x Field Service Consultant
2 x Associate Administrator
1 x Net Zero Cloud Accredited Professional
1 x Salesforce CMS Accredited Professional
1 x Salesforce Certified Associate
1 x B2B Commerce for Developers Accredited Professional
1 x Pardot Consultant
1 x Integration Architect
1 x Development Lifecycle & Deployment Architect
1 x Associate Platform App Builder
Key clients: Children's Hospice South West, Corra Foundation, Laureus Sport for Good, Barts Charity, Carnegie Trust for the Universities of Scotland, The Robertson Trust
# Geographic Focus
International: United Kingdom
# You will also like these Salesforce partners
Salesforce Value Delivered
CloudMasonry is a full-service and the leading provider of Salesforce consulting services for organizations both large and small across the US. The consulting company leverages its experience with cloud-based systems to help companies discover more significant value in their Salesforce investments. With their extensive experience across major industries, they have combined deep enterprise consulting experience with their collaborative approach to project delivery.
Client feedback from AppexChange:
“CloudMasonry was extremely easy to work with and very knowledgeable. They worked within our budget restrictions and offered as much follow-up support as we needed. I would highly recommend them.”
Helping businesses succeed with Salesforce for over 15 years
Cloud Galacticos are a team of Salesforce superstars that have been helping businesses succeed with Salesforce for over 15 years. With an experienced team of developers, consultants and architects we can’t wait to help you on your journey with Salesforce