Technology as a force for change
You can turn to Fíonta for:
EVALUATION & DISCOVERY
- Determination of whether Salesforce is the right solution for your organization and the creation of an implementation plan and estimate.
- Documentation of requirements for integrated contacts, donations, grants, membership, volunteers, events, marketing automation, and/or program management.
CONFIGURATION & CUSTOMIZATION
- End-to-end configuration & customization of Salesforce products.
- Customization of Salesforce including volunteer tracking, program and impact measurement, grant distributions, and more.
- Lightning upgrade
- Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot & Marketing Cloud, & foundationConnect.
- Marketing automation consulting, customization of Pardot & Marketing Cloud. UI development of mobile-first marketing emails & landing pages.
- Community Cloud integration & customization for member or constituent portals, & integration of Salesforce with open source websites (WordPress/Drupal) to display Salesforce data.
- Fonteva Certified implementation Partner with deep expertise in migration from legacy AMS systems.
Fíonta’s core purpose is Helping Impact-Driven Organizations Leverage Technology as a Force for Change. We are truly inspired by our clients’ missions and motivated to help them succeed and have served them faithfully since 2001.
We work with a broad range of organizations, including groups that are working to bring an end to global slavery and HIV/AIDS, to feed America, to end generational poverty in New York City, and to support those struggling with mental illness.
Inspired by Salesforce, Fíonta participates in the Pledge 1% program and we commit 1% of our equity, time, and product to others. In 2018, Fíonta employees volunteered over 500 hours of time in support of local nonprofit organizations.
# Service lines
# Salesforce Expertise
# Industry Expertise
# Certifications (233)
43 x Salesforce Certified Administrator
27 x App Builder
21 x Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
18 x Sales Cloud Consultant
18 x Experience Cloud Consultant
11 x Service Cloud Consultant
10 x Platform Developer I
10 x Salesforce Certified Business Analyst
10 x Advanced Administrator
8 x Sharing & Visibility Architect
6 x Data Architecture & Management Designer
5 x Application Architect
4 x Pardot Specialist
3 x Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
3 x Platform Developer II
3 x Education Cloud Consultant
3 x Development Lifecycle & Deployment Architect
3 x Associate Administrator
2 x Salesforce Certified Associate
2 x User Experience Designer
2 x Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer
2 x Pardot Consultant
2 x OmniStudio Consultant
2 x System Architect
2 x Integration Architect
2 x Identity & Access Management Architect
2 x Associate Platform App Builder
1 x Financial Services Cloud Accredited Professional
1 x Associate Platform Developer I
1 x Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery Consultant
1 x Slack Certified Consultant Exam
1 x Field Service Consultant
1 x Associate Einstein Consultant
1 x Heroku Architect Designer
1 x Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
Key clients: Literacy Council of Northern Virginia, National Caucus of Environmental Legislators, Harlem Children's Zone
# Geographic Focus
Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
International: United States, Canada
United States: California, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, Nebraska, Virginia
# You will also like these Salesforce partners
Salesforce Value Delivered
CloudMasonry is a full-service and the leading provider of Salesforce consulting services for organizations both large and small across the US. The consulting company leverages its experience with cloud-based systems to help companies discover more significant value in their Salesforce investments. With their extensive experience across major industries, they have combined deep enterprise consulting experience with their collaborative approach to project delivery.
Client feedback from AppexChange:
“CloudMasonry was extremely easy to work with and very knowledgeable. They worked within our budget restrictions and offered as much follow-up support as we needed. I would highly recommend them.”
The Marketing and Sales Operations Experts
As a Salesforce Summit Partner, we understand the technology that fuels your Revenue Operations from end-to-end. Security is our top priority, so we are independently audited and SOC 2 Type II compliant, servicing clients across North America.